Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A GIFTED TOY

Hi
pl treat your clinical depression as a- GIFTED TOY - from the almighty.

A GIFTD TOY (tame the monster within)

I was rushing down the road
Singing jumping all along in a joyous mood.
On a sharp corner, foggy day and far away
I bumped in to a monster blocking my way.
I was knocked down, bleeding on the roadside
The monster was laughing loud and wide
I lay there for the days unknown
Woke up to see the rainy afternoon
There were rains, lighting and thunder storms
I have to lay there, for the reason unknown

Rain stopped and rainbow sighted
Birds seen flying, singing and delighted.
There was joy in all woods around,
But I was scared, looking at the monster around

Few boys came around, I did not say anything but
They lifted me up and took me to a hut.

I met my GURUJI, whom I know as a mentor
He gave me food, medicine and shelter.
He taught me the ways and means
How to live happily once again.

“Still I am scared GURUJI , once I screamed
I always see a monster in my dream”
“Why do you think so”, said GURUJI,” “monster blocking you?”
“I t is now inside you and you only are blocking your way”
“Learn the ways and art of life,
Take the monster in your stride”

“Make it your best friend, O my boy,
It is a blessing in disguise and a GIFTED TOY’.


love you
A.J.DAVE

No comments: